Submit your ideas for a quilt square to win a chance to be displayed in The Textile Museum!
1. Imagine an idea for a quilt square. Create a pattern ... tell a story ... write a poem ... remember the past ... look to the future ....
2. Write a description of your idea, or draw it, or make a video.
3. Upload your idea to the contest site.
4. Get all your friends and family to vote for your idea!
5. Win fabulous prizes if your idea is rated one of the five best by popular vote.
6. The five winners will be invited to attend a special VIP workshop conducted by quilting master Pat Autenrieth who will teach the winners how to construct their ideas into quilt squares that will be stitched into The American Quilt to be displayed at The Textile Museum.
7. Deadline for submissions: September 15. (Just around the corner!)